If you’re looking to add insulation to your storage tank, you should consider utilizing the latest in technology – RIDGLOK® Vertical Standing Seam Panel Insulation System (VSSI), a more modern and cost-effective solution.
Here are a number of reasons why you might want to look at using RIDGLOK® insulation instead of conventional insulation:
• RIDGLOK® has a lifespan of more than 25 years. With other types of insulation, you may need to reinsulate your tank after 10 to 15 years.
• It’s very energy efficient and cost effective. It takes less time to install RIDGLOK® than other types of insulation. No welded insulation supports are necessary.
• Since you’re not replacing it as often, you save time and money. Additionally, when utilized with other heaters or cooling systems, it’s reduces the size of the primary system by complimenting with energy efficiency – which can save thousands of dollars.
• It’s a very flexible system. RIDGLOK® works well for both heated and cold storage tanks, plus it can be used on tanks of many shapes and sizes.
• RIDGLOK® panels are very durable and can be used in areas where the temperature regularly drops below freezing.
• Individual panels can also be replaced when needed, whereas other types of insulation often have to be completely replaced.
• The unique double-locking seam used in the panels prevents water from getting into the system. All of the attachments are located inside the system, protected from weather. With traditional insulation, the cladding is typically only fastened with screws and external banding, leading to a higher risk of corrosion under insulation by water infiltration.
When it comes to tank insulation, these are just a few reasons why RIDGLOK® VSSI is a far superior system to conventional insulation systems. If you’re interested in saving energy without maintenance down the road, we would love to discuss how the RIDGLOK® panel insulation system can work for you.